- Pre-Move Survey: This allows our move consultant to meet with you to discuss your requirements. The consultant will record the various items to be packed and make note of any special requirement.
- Price estimate: Based on the information gathered during the survey, a detailed budget proposal for your move will be sent within a few days.
- Scheduling: Once you have confirmed the quotation, the next step is to schedule the move.
- Packing: Before the packing crew arrives, please remember to keep the items you will take on the plane in a safe place where they will not be packed by mistake.
- Insurance: We understand how stressful moving can be. One of the ways we can help is by offering to arrange comprehensive transit insurance. Transit insurance is important – don’t cut corners here! Talk with your consultant, ask questions, understand why you need insurance.
- Documentation: There is a lot of it for an international shipment, but don’t worry – we complete most of it for you.
- Transport: Asian Tigers will arrange the air or sea shipment of your goods to your new residence. We choose reputable carriers to ensure that your shipment arrives as scheduled.
- Customs and Delivery: Asian Tigers will provide you with the contact details of the delivery partner in your destination country and the estimated arrival date for your shipment.
- Settling in: One key to a good move is the destination agent because they will handle your delivery. Asian Tigers works with the best agents in each city across the globe.
Home Moving Guide